Sunday, January 2, 2011

my story

welcome!
after much persuasion from family and friends (and you know who you are!) to start a facebook account, i instead have decided to start a blog to keep connected to all of you, especially to those who live too faraway from me.  what is my blog about?  the people that i love, especially my two favourite boys; an outlet for my photography (i take a gazillion photos!); snippets of my days; musing about things that inspire me; things that make me happy. 

my hubby will guest post from time to time, probably about fine dining, mochas, and buttery pie crusts.

thanks for taking time out of your day to visit.  all the better if you enjoy it (i hope you do).  please join me whenever you can!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...