Wednesday, September 28, 2011

pretty. colourful. domino.

these rooms are perfectly pretty and i particularly love the use of colour in these images. in my own home, i use accessories to bring colour in.  i have never felt the need for a theme or to coordinate accessories.  i think anything goes as long as we love it.  i say 'we' but mostly me because stefan lets me do my thing in the house (thank you!).  i think colour impacts our mood for the better and although i love white and wood and earthy colours, over the last few years i have been drawn to more colourful items, especially in art.  i think kai influences my decisions too, i want our home to exude happy. 

have you ever thought about colour and its impact on you and your home? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
all images above once graced the pages of domino magazine (i still have the cutouts of a few of these images in my design folder), the magazine folded in 2009 along with many other design magazines such as wish and blueprint. sniff, sniff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...