Wednesday, February 1, 2012

from kai

...to me.  

parenting can be challenging and i often wish i could do better as a mom.  right now that would include being more patient, not reacting immediately to frustrating moments, and knowing how to respond to a challenging moment. 

the hardest part about being a mom is trusting you are doing the right thing.  we are molding and guiding a precious life.  i don't want to get it wrong!

i appreciate that kai provides me with little gestures along the way that tell me i am doing okay.  like this note he passed to me during a lunch date.  i love that he thinks to make these beautiful gestures. 

kai, i will forever love you too!  you are my favourite little boy in the whole wide world after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...