Thursday, March 20, 2014

petals and penmanship

i wish vancouver had such a cool workshop

when choosing flowers for the house i never grab the ready-made bouquets.  it's much more fun to pick and choose my own flowers.  but then i get home and dump them loosely into a vase.  it would be lovely to actually arrange them.

and my penmanship?  well, it could use some help.  seriously, i have a second graders messy hand printing.  at work, i'm always embarrassed when i pass along my counselling notes and every time i promise myself i can write neater.  i wanted to be a teacher when i was a little girl... i don't think my printing would have passed the penmanship test :)

sign me up for this class anytime!  it looks like it would be such fun.







 


the photography is so gorgeous, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...