Friday, July 18, 2014

canadiana gifts

when searching for a gift for my in-laws, i wanted something canadiana that they could take back home with them.  my favourite thing when travelling is finding something perfect to bring back home.  souvenirs allow me to remember my time away and i love littering my home with them.

i considered these lovely gifts and ended up purchasing the cheese board - my in-laws are cheese fiends :)  

pendleton blanket available at ahoy


native art like this red cedar bentwood box available at the lattimer gallery



totem bowls by imm


province shaped cheese board by love my local
hudson bay umbrella

what canadiana products are you coveting?  i wouldn't mind a pendleton blanket of my own :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...