Friday, February 13, 2015

friday interiors


i love this living room.  bright and colourful.  it belongs to hanna bastin, an interior designer/painter who lives in stockholm.  i have that same pineapple lamp.  and, those lucky clover pillows are from house of rym, a shop "where contemporary scandinavian design and ancient tunisian handcrafts fall head over heels. in love."  house of rym employs five swedish designers who have their creations produced in tunisia and the result is love at first sight... 

their dishes and textiles are my favourite things... 




 

 


 

 


have a lovely weekend.  you can visit tunisia here, if you like.

3 comments:

  1. Wish we had this store here...where did you get your pinapple lamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrycja - Sorry about the delay in getting back to you my friend... my blog comments still go to my shaw account so I will have to fix that. I bought the pineapple lamp from Ahlens, a Bay-like store in Stockholm. It came with a black shade but I swapped it out with a white one, same as the interior designer above did. I wasn't sure if the lamp was too kitschy but I kept thinking about it and finally bought it weeks after I first laid eyes on it. I'm glad I did :)

      Delete
  2. I love it! Maybe If things workout I will be able to get one in person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...