Wednesday, August 17, 2016

home sweet home



i love coming home after travelling as much as i do travelling!  such a sweet feeling to be among the familiar and comfort of home.  but travelling, oh my!  to stroll around and happily observe my surroundings, where ever i might be, is just the best.  and doing so with my guys is even better.  and when friends join in, well, that's icing on the cake.  

i am ever so grateful to have the opportunity to explore, observe, and immerse myself in an array of cultures.  i love the excitement of arriving somewhere new, experiencing something new, tasting something new.  the latter, experiencing a new culture through their cuisine, is my favourite!

detaching from my day to day, getting out of my comfort zone - i'm bit of an indoor cat - is a good thing.  it inspires me, makes me feel more adventurous, and makes coming home all the sweeter. 

(photo of a scottish 'hairy coo')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...