Saturday, February 15, 2020

bounty love!


i completely forgot about these photos and finding them today must be a sign to remember that he loves me.

about a couple of months ago, i brought home a bite-sized bounty, saving it for the right moment to devour. while i love bounty, i don't eat candy bars often so, this was an extra special treat. when that perfect moment came to indulge in my little treat, the bounty was gone. sheepishly, stefan confessed he had eaten it.

not long after, he redeemed himself.

my thoughtful hubby did a sweet thing and surprised me with bite-sized bounty candy bars. over the course of a couple of days, i found them all over the house. 

each and every one, brought a smile to my face.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...