Monday, April 5, 2021

stockholm weekend pics: an easter hike in paradiset nature reserve and easter eggs


Going to the Woods Alone by Mary Oliver

“Ordinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore unsuitable… I don’t really want to be witnessed talking to the catbirds or hugging the old black oak tree. I have my way of praying, as you no doubt have yours… Besides, when I am alone I can become invisible. I can sit on the top of a dune as motionless as an uprise of weeds, until the foxes run by unconcerned. I can hear the almost unhearable sound of the roses singing… If you have ever gone to the woods with me, I must love you very much.”

ximena and petter, thanks for inviting us along to paradiset :) 










at home, we puzzled, i rearranged stefan's office, we ate really well with swedish classics like jansson's temptation, a creamy potato and anchovy casserole and swedish meatballs, and we 'hunted' for our easter eggs - beautiful tin ones filled with chocolate and candy. mine always includes mini bounty bars, polka (candy cane) caramels from pärlans konfektyr, and sour candy (watermelon and peach are favourites). 




happy easter, hope it was a relaxing one with good food and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...