Friday, November 23, 2012

happy goodnight

bedtime is one of my favourite things to do with kai - reading, chatting, cuddling, giggling, and finally sleeping.  so awhile back when kai decided he much preferred to have his dad put him to sleep it really hurt my feelings.  thankfully it was just a phase (a really loooong one) that has since passed...  

these days, right before he is about to fall asleep, he takes my hand and nestles it against his chest.  it's the best moment.  he did this alot as a toddler; his way of preventing me from sneaking away once he'd fallen asleep.  here's hoping this phase lasts a loooong time.

nothing gives me more satisfaction then knowing he is connected to me.


art block from here; i posted about it here too

have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...