Monday, October 6, 2014

weekend pics

this weekend...

we sent best wishes to my father-in-law who turned 70 on the weekend!  harm, we will see you soon (sooner than we thought!) and give you hugs and prezzies!

 
we attended beta 5's sweet birthday party; they turned 3!  and, one of my photos was a runner-up in their social media contest... my boys will enjoy a 12 piece box of beta 5's seasonal chocolate collection!  my boys are drooling.

the runner-up... "give me back my cream puff, dad!"



i attended a work party... celebrating the retirement of one of our loveliest staff members.  she requested the attire to be "hippie" and many of us happily obliged.  it was such a fun evening.  i am so. very. lucky. to not only enjoy the work i do but to do it alongside a great team of women.  thank you!
 










 


we spent a lovely, fun, relaxing day with these two girlies and their parents... i am so smitten with this family and love them dearly.  we laughed, we played (who knew i was an olympian badminton player!), we ate and we ate some more.  thank you my friends, i know we probably overstayed our welcome but it was so hard to leave you guys.  lots of love!



 
 
so much gratefulness this weekend.  hope you had a wonderful one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...