Saturday, July 9, 2016

friday interiors (on a saturday)


hej!  to make up for my lack of blogging these days - being away and now sick - i thought i would post a friday interiors post on a saturday :-)

i love this cozy swedish home.  the dark walls, which normally don't appeal to me, do today... maybe it's because of my need to curl up and nap all day due to my head cold (that bedroom would be perfect).   however, i do love that rug under the dining table, it's to die for.  and those plants in simple terracotta pots make me wish i had a green thumb, instead i am on the look out for fake plants.  a friend has a sofa similar to the one pictured below, it has the perfect curve for socializing and it's comfortable.






we have a marshall in the kitchen too!


what do you think about dark walls, to paint or not to paint?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...