Wednesday, June 27, 2012

summer shoe wishlist

i am currently coveting these lovely shoes. because you can never have too many shoes! 
from right here in vancouver (i am really considering them) 

 
 from here
from here
from here

from here (and already in my closet)
from here (sold out)
although not technically a summer shoe (well, okay it's not a summer shoe), these lovely booties will arrive at my doorstep later today. i wasn't able to find them anywhere in north america. so, when i found them in europe i (naturally!) had them shipped to my in-laws' home (this is the second time i have done this, anything for a pair of coveted shoes).
Clarks Originals boots

my in-laws, harm and marion, arrive today for a visit. my posts may be a little infrequent over the next couple of weeks but do check in.  i will be back to regular programming by mid-july.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...