Friday, July 5, 2013

swimsuits

have you been swimming yet this summer?  kai and i have, soaking up the sun.  but i wish i had a better swimsuit.  i have a bad habit of putting my swimsuit in the dryer and after awhile it loosens and sags, very unwearable (i left it behind, in the trash, in palm springs).  so, i have been wearing one from years ago, not my favourite but it will do until my new one arrives.

yup, i bought another dkny swimsuit online - i dread swimsuit shopping and since i already know my dkny swimsuit size, i ordered a new one (the first one pictured)... dread avoided.   shopping online helps avoid bad dressing room lighting and feeling bad about myself after trying on too many swimsuits that don't flatter.

there are so many cute swimsuits out there but my swimsuit needs are simple - one-piece, rouching/shirring in the tummy area (to camouflage the belly), black, and not skimpy.  i know, boring... yawn.

what kind of swimsuits do you usually wear?  here are some favourites...
 
my new dkny swimsuit


from anthropologie... love this one but sadly no longer available.
 
from here
 
malia mills swimsuit... love halter topped swimsuits too.

from noir
from jessika allen

malia mills swimsuit

have a lovely - and sunny, i hope - weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...