Wednesday, November 9, 2011

'i need you...'

i am a little late with this post but have to share it with you anyway.  back in september, petfinders had an awesome 'don't hate me because...' campaign to encourage the adoption of less adoptable pets.  one of the things that surprised me most was the fact that people are less likely to adopt a black cat or dog.  seriously?  i am glad we have our loki, who is black and different (we think he has emotional issues but that's another post!)... and also the most lovable!  
don't hate me because i'm black
don't hate me because i'm a pit bull
don't hate me because i'm old
don't hate me because i'm different
should kai and i ever succeed in convincing stefan to adopt a dog, i hope the spca has an old, black, pit bull up for adoption.  they are apparently the sweetest dogs - my yoga teacher has one just like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...